Wrong-front frame retail store constructed 1924 in village of Crown as mercantile cooperative operate by and for area farmers.
Classical Revival clapboard home and Office environment inbuilt 1901 by C.W. Smith for Group medical doctor.
Brick passenger/freight depot with open up bay, built-in 1914 to provide area's professional and shipping and delivery Middle.
Brick-and-stone alternative depot built in 1913 for big Iron Variety supply and distribution center.
"Kerri is surely an truthful and loyal real estate agent who genuinely looks soon after her consumers' best passions. Because our very first buy we've recommended her 'over and further than' real estate property services to our father, sister and nephew.
Body combination depot built-in 1882 by DeGraff and Corporation to serve as Principal carrier of farm products, client items and tourists.
Chateauesque stone passenger depot intended by Peabody and Stearns important source of Boston and inbuilt 1892 description to provide rapid-increasing professional Middle.
Two tiny summer season cottages with screened porches built in 1902 as rental Houses, sited concerning then-outlying metropolis lakes.
One among Aitkin's largest professional structures, manufactured in 1902 to deal with county's primary mercantile company.
Richardsonian courthouse of local stone, designed by Winona organization of Maybury and Son and inbuilt 1889 by regional artisans.
Romanesque Revival brick office making with Solid-iron ornament, built by Charles S. Sedgwick and built-in 1889 to accommodate metropolis's oldest lender.
Body residence inbuilt 1883 by anonymous manager/owner of Minnetonka Mills Company, with before mill-worker's cottage and mill office.
Very first dwelling built in Dundee, a two-Tale clapboard cottage constructed by railroad in 1879 to deal with depot workforce.
Social club and Neighborhood Centre built in 1921 to serve rural residents of sparsely settled agricultural county.